Johnson County Fair
2016 Johnson County Fair is August 18-21
- The Johnson County Fair is held the third weekend in August every summer. Click here to view the 4-H schedule.
- The County 4-H participants showcase their projects, animals and skills during the Fair. Click here to link to the 4-H page.
- Carnival rides (armband nights Thursday, Friday & Saturday 6-10 p.m. and Sunday 1-5 p.m. $20), 4-H judging, grandstand shows, antique tractor pull, special events, Veteran's parade Friday afternoon, kids rodeo Saturday, and Church Service Sunday morning are all part of the activities at the Fair.
- The Big Fair Parade is held on Sunday evening and always draws a huge crowd along the parade route from the downtown square to the fairgrounds. Click here to print a copy of the Sunday Parade Entry Form.
- The Premium Livestock Sale will be on Sunday, August 21st at 7:30 p.m.