September 15, 2018
Photo by The Tecumseh Chieftain
- September 15, 2018 is the date for the Demolition Derby sponsored by the Johnson County Ag & Mechanical Society along with Joel Dunekacke, Elk Creek Welding & Steel. Many local drivers participate in the event. Come early and stay late and enjoy the fun-filled evening of smash 'em up cars!!
- The Beer Garden opens at 5:00 p.m. Demo Derby action begins at 6:30p.m. at the Johnson County Fairgrounds. (check in begins at 3:00 p.m.)
- Food & Drinks available on the Grounds
- $10 for Adults, $5 ages 5-18, Pit passes $20 (no one under 16 allowed in the pits)
- Kid's Power Wheels Derby at Intermission