- The Director of Economic Development for the City of Tecumseh is Doug Goracke. He may be reached with questions or comments at email@example.com or via telephone at 402-335-7067.
- Welcome to Tecumseh
Tecumseh Historic Square Preservation/Downtown Revitalization Study
- Click to download a copy of the Study.
- The Tecumseh Economic Development Committee has aided in the development of new and expanded business programs that target the creation of new jobs and business investment within the City of Tecumseh. In the past five years, this program has proven successful in the creation of over 60 new jobs and 8 new businesses.
- If you are interested in developing a new business in Tecumseh, please contact Doug Goracke, the Director of the Tecumseh Economic Development Committee at 402-335-7067 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Commercial Matching Grant Program
- All building improvements or repairs shall, if appropriate, match the period design and may require approval by the Architectural Review Board.
- All Grant funds awarded require a matching dollar for dollar expenditure by the owner and unless unavailable, all material is requested to be purchased in Tecumseh. No work for which a Grant is sought should begin without prior approval.
- A detailed timeline for completion is required and if for some reason the timeline cannot be attained, a written request for an extension is required.
- Funds available shall be awarded as follows:
40% of project costs, not to exceed $10,000 in total funding. At this time, any exterior improvements will be considered. There are no funds available for interior improvements at this time.
- For a complete listing of the guidelines and funds available for award, see the TED Project Guidelines
- Download the Application and complete to apply for improvement funds.
Building Demolition Grant
- The City of Tecumseh has matching grant monies available for private demolitions that meet certain criteria. To apply for demolition funds within the city limits of Tecumseh, contact the the Economic Development Director, Doug Goracke at 402-335-7067 or via email at email@example.com.
Historic Square Revitalization
- Whether it's celebrating or preserving our heritage, the citizens of Tecumseh are focused on working together to make our city a great place to work, live and raise a family. Check out the Revitalization page for more details.