Utility Employee and Summer Pool/Concession help wanted
- The City has several openings for life guards, pool managers, concession managers & workers for this Summer at the new Tecumseh Aquatic Center! Check out the flyers below and submit your application by March 6, 2020.
- If you are qualified and interested in a position with the City Department of Utilities, check out the Utility help wanted and submit your application.
- Call City Hall at 402-335-3570 if you have questions about any of these positions!
Looking to move to Tecumseh...check out the local jobs by clicking the local jobs button to the left...you can also explore our "New Resident" page to see other services and opportunities that are available in Tecumseh.
Click on the City Employment button and print and complete the Application for any employment position available with the City of Tecumseh.
Tecumseh State Correction Institution
- The Tecumseh State Correctional Institution (TSCI) was established by LB 150 in 1997. In the spring of 1998 a site two miles north of Tecumseh, Nebraska on Highway 50 was selected for the institution and ground was broken in December of the same year. Hiring of initial staff commenced in late spring 2000.
- TSCI began accepting inmates in December 2001.
- For job openings at TSCI check out their website at www.corrections.nebraska.gov.
MBA Poultry LLC
- Smart Chicken® was founded in 1998 with a vision to produce the safest and most natural fresh poultry available‚ A Higher Degree of Fresh Chicken™. We introduced air chill technology to the United States, replacing the standard immersion/absorption method of chilling poultry. In addition to minimizing the use of water during processing, air chilling allows us to guarantee that no water is ever added to our chicken, providing a more wholesome and satisfying dining experience.
- For employment openings check out their website www.smartchicken.com
SCC-Tecumseh teaching opportunity
SCC is looking for an enthusiastic, qualified instructor to teach adult students Basic Skills, ESL, and GED two nights a week. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
Nebraska Department of Roads
The Nebraska Department of Roads is a rewarding place to work. Many people spend their entire career with us. We offer a competitive compensation package, and provide an outstanding lineup of benefits, including:
Omaha Public Power District
The Tecumseh Chieftain
The Penny Press