Tecumseh Country Club
- The 9-hole course at the Tecumseh Country Club, Inc. facility in Tecumseh, features all the hallmarks of Nebraska golf. Tecumseh Country Club is a short, rolling layout in the countryside west of town.
- The raised greens are domed, midsized, and in good condition. The rough consists of a variety of grasses and is mowed down to a playable height. A mix of trees are in play on several holes.
- Cart rental is available.
- Tecumseh golf course opened in 1937 and the Clubhouse offers food, drinks and space for meetings or receptions. For information call 402-335-2337 or visit their website at http://www.golftecumsehcc.com
- Men's league begins mid-April and is played every Tuesday and Wednesday evening. The Director of the Men's league are Dave Vermeer and Bill Baird.
- Women's league starts in mid-April and is played every Thursday evening. The Director of the Women's league is Allison Caspers.
- Couples league is played every Friday starting mid-April. The Director of the Couple's league is Bruce Dalluge.
- Please visit their website for upcoming tournaments and events.
- Kirkman's Lakeside Golf Course is just a short 45 minutes drive southeast of Tecumseh. Kirkman's Lakeview is a 9-hole, 3270 yard course wrapped around Kirkman's Cove Lake. For more information, check out their website here.
- Just 45 minutes west of Tecumseh, the Beatrice Country Club offers 18 holes of championship golf, with a unique course design combining traditional tree-lined and Scottish links-style holes. Check out their website at http://www.beatricecc.com.