The NEW Tecumseh Aquatic Center will be OPEN on Monday, May 31st at 1:00 p.m. and will tentatively remain open thru Sunday, August 8th.
- Monday - Friday - 1:00 to 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday - 1:00 to 6:00 p.m.
- Adult Swim - Monday - Friday 12:00 to 1:00 p.m.
- Family - Tecumseh Residents - $100.00
- Family - Non-Resident - $125.00
(Family means immediate members parents & children and pass includes up to 4 members. Each additional member pass is $15.00)
- Individual - Tecumseh Residents - $65.00
- Individual - Non-Residents - $75.00
- $5.00 for Adults
- $4.00 for Students
- $2.00 for children under 5 years of age
All swimmers under 7 years of age must be accompanied by someone 14 or older
- Red Cross Lessons - July 12-23
- Lesson fee is $50
- All classes must have a minimum of 6 students - maximum of 20
You MUST pre-register your child and pay the lesson fee at the swimming pool
All classes are first come first served